Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FatsoPiggySaggyAss: WIO & Weigh It In

After 6 weeks of not weighing in on the scale, I had a dr's appt on Friday.

Before I could even stop myself, I hopped up on the scale & held my breath while the nurse hustled the weights back & forth.

According to the dr's office, I am less 5 lbs than when I last weighed in on March 31.

Which is good.

I'll also confess right here & now, that I wasn't happy with that number.

So I went to the bathroom & pee'd/poo'd out another couple of pounds.

Bringing my grand total weight loss to * drum roll *
9 pounds!

It's been bugging me a lot that I wasn't satisfied with -5lbs. I wanted more pounds lost & had no problem padding it with a trip to the loo.

There is something seriously wrong when a number has that much power over a person!

And before you say well, that's not so bad ... I also look about 6 months pregnant in this photo. *laughs* I already blew that photo up to see if that's really my belly protruding or if that's my black bag I'm holding.

(I'm going to say its my black bag & not my belly!)

I don't understand it - this obsession with being fitter, skinnier, smaller. Who the hell am I & where did I go?

With love & delicious fattysaggyass ~
Cy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!