Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back2Work: TimeOut Tuesdays

I've gone back to "work" this week. Which if you ask me is an understatement since any SAH (that's Stay At Home) Mother knows - you're always working: paid or un-paid.

Our meter is always running!

Anyhow, I'm a volunteer office assistant/teacher assistant/ general assistant at my children's school. I have a very good reason for doing this.

Katzu needs me. He needs the security of knowing I'm not far from him physically to make him feel safe again.

I don't know what really happened to make be all clingy again. But what I do know is that as hard as it is for me to be stuck to him right now - its still way more easier than trying to fix this years & years down the road when he is older & less inclined to accept my help.

So I'm "working" with people again. I'd forgotten how in group settings, people gravitate towards friendships/alliances/favorites in order to get along smoother.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this. That's just the way it rocks in the real employment world.

But like I've said before (and something that many of you know about me personally)... what I do for a living is not Who I Am.

I don't define myself by my job (or lack of a job). A job is what I do or have. Not who I am.

Thank God for big lessons learned while I still young enough to bear them!

With love & delicious work~
Cy.


Because Sometime you feel like a Nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!