Thanks to fellow bloggeress Stacey for the 5QFriday!!! You can find Stacey & her blog here: staceyarcher
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
Samoa. I would get on a plane & go to American Samoa first & then over to Samoa. I miss home terribly & haven't been back in nearly 9 years.
2. What’s your most recently read favorite book?
I read voraciously. I always have at least 2 books in my bag. Most recently read favorite? Nora Roberts Savor the Moment (part of the Bride series). The heroine is a baker who's been in love with her BFF's older brother since they were children. I have a (secret) weakness for romance novels. *smiles*
3. What’s your favorite Spring Break memory?
My children are always home with me for Spring Break so every Spring Break is a memory. Not always a happy memory but certainly memorable!!! (think piles of dishes! and an empty fridge! LOL!)
4. What do you put in your child’s Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
We don't do baskets as much as we do bags... generally eggs & chocolate & boy things like toy cars & trucks or stickers & posters.
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
There is something about July that always gets me to cut my hair off or atleast get it trimmed. We'll see about this year since I already cut my hair short & plan to cut it even shorter today or tomorrow... or sooner instead of later.
|Me & Katz goofing around|
Have a Fantastic Friday!!!! Me & Katz are off to have breakfast together & make a little bit of mischief in the world!!!
with love & laughter ~
Cy & Katzu