Thursday, September 15, 2011

$3 Cupcakes

S'Mores Cupcake $3

Red Velvet

Sprinkled Chocolate
Took a day trip on Tuesday. Popped into the local Safeway.

Saw these lovelies in the display case. So very pretty!

$3.00 a cupcake.

Are you kidding me? For a 3 inch high bite of cake?

(That's 2 tablespoons of cake batter@ 12 minutes in the stove & 3 tablespoons of frosting)

What kind of world do we live in when a single cupcake costs more than a loaf of bread?

I refused to pay $3 for a pedestrian cupcake.

When - IF- I ever pay more than fifty cents for a cupcake, that little cake had better be able to melt in my mouth and make it sing a delicious song!

Until then, I'll be making a SnickerDoodle Cupcake in the microwave. (Yes yes yes... pictures to follow tomorrow! I already ate today's samples!)

With love & delicious cheap cupcakes ~
Cy.






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!